- This event has passed.
Observation, Planning and Assessment
19 March @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
NB Please make sure you understand our terms and conditions as there is a £25 non-attendance fee for this event.
This course will support practitioners in the observation/assessment/planning cycle, by helping them to develop their practice in planning forthe interests and next steps of the children in their care. This session willexplore what this really means and how we can incorporate this into highquality planning that supports children’s learning and ensures they makeprogress.
Target audience: All practitioners working with children 0-5 years old
The session will focus on:
- The cycle of planning and different types of plans.
- Flexible planning that is responsive to children’s needs and takes accounts of their interests and fascinations
- Planning that enables children to extend their own self-initiated learning and demonstrate the characteristics of learning to full effect!
- The role of core provision in planning a rich and enabling environment.
- How best to plan meaningful and challenging learning experiences, which really move children’s learning forward.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing this ticket online I agree to the following terms and conditions:
Payment: Please note this course is FREE to Lewisham providers- HOWEVER organisations who have booked places and do not attend will be charged a non attendance fee of £25 for preventing another practitioner from accessing this CPD opportunity.
Limit on ticket numbers: Please note there is a limit of two tickets per setting to this event.
Timekeeping: Prompt time keeping is essential in ensuring a professional learning environment. Late-comers may be refused admission to the course/training event where entry may be detrimental to the learning of others.
Cancellation: If you are no longer able to attend the course, please cancel your ticket on Eventbrite or notify us by email STEEPcontact@gmail.com, giving us at least 48 hours notice, otherwise the non-attendance fee will be applied.
In the event the organiser has to cancel or reschedule the event, your booking will be transferred to the next available date or a full refund provided.
Refund policy: This is a free events so no refunds will be given.