- This event has passed.
Recently Qualified Teacher (EYFS) Development Programme – Session 3
23 January @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm£250
Recently Qualified Teacher (EYFS) Development Programme (6 half-termly sessions)
Development & Mentoring Programme
Aimed at teachers in their 2nd and 3rd year leaving the statutory support of the NQT Induction year, this RQT Development and Mentoring programme is designed to support those teaching in the Early Years Foundation Stage – nursery and reception teachers who are at the start of their teaching career.
Providing EYFS phase specific CPD, support, mentoring and a professional peer network opportunity, this programme seeks to provide new teachers with support at a critical time in their development, and contribute to the retention of new teachers.
The programme consists of 6 sessions, one per half term, tailored to meet the needs of this RQT group, and includes a 50% discount on a place for your RQT at the STEEP Early Years Conference* at Goldsmiths University of London, Friday 26th April 2019.
Cost: £250 for six sessions
Welcome session: 18th September 2018 (16:30-17:30)
- Wednesday 17th October 2018 (14:00 -15:30)
- Wednesday 28th November 2018 (14:00 -15:30)
- Wednesday 23rd January 2019 (14:00 -15:30)
- Wednesday 13th March 2019 (14:00 -15:30)
- Wednesday 8th May 2019 (14:00 -15:30)
- Wednesday 12th June 2019 (14:00 -15:30)
- Session dates and times may be negotiable amongst the group and could by agreement take place after 4pm.
*STEEP Conference £125 (£99 Early Bird rate until 31/10/2018)
Terms and Conditions:
Please note this is a non refundable purchase.